- Level Lawn Rake is ideal for profession, DIY or Golf landscapers
- Canada's Level Rake is No-Rust Stainless Steel Quality Construction
- The Levelling Rakes Spreading Plate is a Lightweight, Heavy Duty Design with 3 inner bars plus front and rear bars strongly braced at each end for additional strength
- Lawn Leveling Rake is Handmade for Quality and Durability
- Perfect for levelling or grading fine gravel or soil
- Super easy assembly. No tools needed for plate assembly or dissembly
- Simple Assembly Instructions Included
- Shipped Free via DHL Courier Service 6 Days a Week
- Premium Metal Handle
- Comes with handy storage hook
The lawn levelling rake is the easy way to spread and level the soil under your new sod for a smooth and stunning result or over existing lawn for a professional looking yard.
The lawn leveler is designed to handle every job, including the tougher spreading jobs. The head is made from top quality, hardwearing non-rusting stainless steel which is strongly braced at each end for additional strength. The 2 section handle has 2 bolts to secure it for exceptional strength and stability and now rotates 90 degrees for additional reach.
It is ideal for use by amateur gardeners and professional landscapers, on artificial turf and on sports pitches or golf courses. For those of us who have DIY projects such as laying a new patio, or building a storage shed, the level lawn is perfect for leveling the base area.
The durable, lightweight, yet strong design of this leveling rake makes it ideal for spreading screened topsoil, breaking up heavy soil and distributing sand, fertiliser and gravel. The front and rear bars are angled to remove any excess material.
So easy to use the level rake with a back and forth motion, which evenly distributes top dressing materials on any area. It distributes various grades of gravel, removes debris from soil, breaks up small clods of sand or fertiliser and smooths soil for planting.